* Giới thiệu chung về Firewall Cisco ASA5512-K9:
- 250 IPSec VPN peers, up to 1 Gbps stateful inspection throughput, 100,000 Concurrent Connections
- Cloud- and Software-based Firewall services, 3DES/AES, 2 SSL VPN peers
- 6 copper GE ports, 1 copper GE management port, 1 expansion slot
- Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC), Cisco Web Security Essentials (WSE)
- 4 GB memory, 4 GB flash
- Cisco ASA 5512-K9 is the next-generation firewall of ASA 5500-X Series. Cisco ASA 5500-X Series provides deep network security through an array of integrated cloud-base and software-based firewall services offering service flexibility, modular scalability and feature extensibility in order to reduce deployment and operation costs.
- Cisco ASA 5512-K9 delivers superior performance with up to 1 Gbps stateful inspection throughput, 250 IPsec VPN peers, 100,000 concurrent connections and 1 expansion slot makes it ideally suited for the small, mid-size enterprises or branch offices while delivering enterprise-strength security. The Multiple security services and redundant power supplies enable consistent security implementation; the cloud-base and software-base modular enable security services, such as IPS, Cisco Application Visibility and control (AVC), Cisco Web Security Essentials (WSE), and Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS).
Management 0/0 interface
Indicates the Gigabit Ethernet interface that is restricted to management use only. Connect with an RJ-45 cable.
Indicates the chassis power supply.
Indicates the Gigabit Ethernet customer data interfaces.
Indicates the two USB standard ports.
Indicates the console port that directly connects a computer to the ASA.