MV fuses up to 40.5 kV for indoor and/or outdoor application, commonly known as high-voltage fuses, provide main or back-up protection against overload and overcurrents.
Medium voltage current limiting and expulsion fuses suitable for the protection of distribution transformers, voltage transformers, capacitor banks, motor circuits and installations with other switching apparatus.
- Capable to control full range of overload currents either in combination with switching apparatus or as sole protection
- Economic protection devices for immediate interruption of high short circuit currents that significantly increase isolation life time
- High mechanical and thermal resistance of housing materials
- Special design optimized for type of application
- Two fuse housing materials are applicable – porcelain and resin-fiberglass
- Application: indoor and outdoor